Papers Requiring Revision
- Locate and view the reviewers’ comments via EDAS. Please be sure to make special note of all suggestions for improvement and address these items when preparing your final paper.
- Upload your revised paper to the “Review Manuscript” option in your EDAS paper record by February 8, 2019 23:59 EST.
- Upload an auxiliary file with a detailed list of changes according to the reviewers' comments. This file is required and should list the same title and authors as the main paper, and is also due by February 8, 2019.
- Your revised paper and auxiliary file will be reviewed to confirm that all suggested changes were made and that the paper now meets publication standards.
- You will receive an author decision notification by January 15, 2019.
- If your paper is accepted, please skip this section and proceed to the “Final Author Instructions” page to complete the final manuscript upload requirements.
Problems in preparing and submitting your manuscript? Questions? Contact the Conference Manager: